coiling jelly. coil definition
- Use after cleansing and conditioning your hair. (Do not towel dry or blot after your final rinse.)
- Apply As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner liberally, according to instructions; This will help prevent flaking once hair is dry.
- Apply Curling Jelly to detangled hair while it is still soaking wet, to small sections, from root to tip. Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you’re done.
- To define your coils/curls, you may finger rake, comb through with a wide-toothed comb (Shingle), or finger style.
- Air drying is recommended. You may use a hood dryer on the low setting if time or weather is an issue.
- Fluff, separate or arrange your coils to style, only after hair is completely dry.
- For added moisture, scrunch Moisture Milk or DoubleButter® Cream onto hair.
UPC Code: 858380002066