• Leave on 15 – 30 minutes, wearing a plastic cap.
• Optional: Allow conditioner to penetrate under a warm hood dryer for the deepest treatment.
• Remove cap, add a bit of water, and then carefully detangle hair.
• Rinse thoroughly.
Treat your hair to an intensive conditioning treatment every 2 to 3 weeks (or even more frequently, depending upon the condition of your hair and what you do to it.
Tightly curled/coiled hair has a tendency to be drier than other textures. It needs moisture to resist styling damage, to feel good and to look vibrant. Curls and coils “pop” into alignment more readily and are smoother when they are consistently hydrated.
• You must also avoid practices that rob your hair of moisture, such as cleansing with harsh shampoos, exposing your hair to extreme sunlight, wind and frigidly cold weather conditions.
• Make a habit of “babying” your hair by using moisturizing products designed for it.
• Always detangle gently. • Wear protective styles, at least from time-to- time.
• Whenever time permits, use a heat cap or hood dryer– on a warm, not hot setting— and leave conditioner on for 25-30 minutes. This allows for the greatest penetration of conditioners and moisturizers.
Our ultra hydrating formula is infused with Rosehip and Sesame Seed Oils, essential to the overall health of the scalp and hair as well as Wheat Proteins to penetrate the hair shaft protecting against breakage and shedding.
The always pure and natural 100% Jamaican Black Castor Oil assists with the treatment of dry, itchy scalps and aides in longer, stronger and deeply nourished hair. Safe for all types, textures and color treated tresses!.
Features & Benefits:
Anti Fade Formula!
Infused with 100% Pure and Natural Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Sesame Seed Oil & Rosehip Oil!
Excellent for all types and textures of curls, coils!
As a parent, you can rely on Sunny Isle Kids Care Extreme Hydrating moisturizing and detangling conditioner to help maintain moisture, sheen, elasticity, and strength in your kid’s hair.
For best results and to ensure their hair is looking and feeling silky smooth, we recommend that you follow this conditioning regimen with our Sunny Isle Kids Care Moisture-Rich Detangler and Leave-In Conditioner for styling and maintaining great coils, waves, and curls.
How to use:
Apply a generous amount (based on length and thickness) to clean wet hair after shampooing with Sunny Isle Kids Care Extreme Hydration Shampoo.
Gently work fingertips or a wide tooth comb through the hair from roots to tips.
Rinse thoroughly and follow up with Sunny Isle Extreme Hydrating Non-Greasy Leave-In Conditioning Detangler.